"NO PLASTICS BAGS" on Mondays, then Tuesdays, Wednesdays and some even on Saturdays and Sundays. This is our government's effort to help reducing plastic bags and to save our environment. I do agree on this campaign but if we only think about reducing plastics bags and use paperbags especially for fast food chains, then we are not entirely saving our environment. Paperbags, what is the main source when it comes to paperbag? I do not really know how does a paperbag produced. But when we talk about paper, first thing comes to my mind is TREE! Yes, it's tree. So, do we have to chop down more trees to produce more paperbags in order to use less plastic bags?

I see now that woven bags are getting more popular among us. This is very good. Reusable, reduce-able and recyclable. I love woven bags. In fact, I love paperbags all along. I keep nice paperbags and woven bags. I can use them again and again without worrying that I will contaminate our environment.

When we are trying to reduce on plastic bags, other countries do not do the same but they are better in keeping their country clean. When I was in US, whatever I buy, they use plastic bags when I went shopping and foam containers for food even in hotels. But the environment looks cleaner than here. I do agree that foam containers does no good to our body. But what are the difference between food on foam and dirty air coming out from car exhaust?

We only think of 1 thing and not another. If want to implement something to save the earth, implement others too. Plant more flowers trees to make our country looks pleasant and grooming. Only certain part of our country looks nice. But the rest? What happened to them? Why can't we do something to save the environment ourselves? Do something!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stillborn baby, foetus found

Are we Malaysians really that friendly?

I'm getting married