Delayed!

Here I am at Denver, Seattle airport on my transit to San Jose and my flight is delayed! It's 8.10pm. It's already late to reach there and I have to be delayed again. Of my whole tripped here, this is the first time I'm being delayed after a few flights and transits. I have waited 10-12 hours of waiting, and going to have another 13 hours of waiting for each transit flights. Most people will definitely feel it's tiring. Well, it's not for me but it's definitely boring. Slept in airport terminal over-day and overnight, it's one good experience. The world is not that scary after all. I can go on backpacking (if I have the cash flow) ;)

Austin temperature: 29 degree C
Denver temperature: 20 degree C
San Jose temperature: 14 degree C !!!

Ok. I'm going to experience some cold shock when I arrive San Jose later.
When I was in LA on the first night I reach USA, the temperature was 13 degree C! I was not prepared for it and I only had a T shirt, a sweater and a scarf with me. I was freezing all the way from LA to Austin in the plane. Too cold overnight. Luckily Wei Keat had a winter jacket he borrowed from his company before he came here. He did not use it and it is my size, so, my fortunate that I can take it back and use it first. Besides, he wanted us to bring back for him. And it makes me warm.

These 2 weeks I'm in Austin, I have dream of staying here too. Although it could be fun, staying all alone in a strange land, but it's too ALONE. Lonely I mean. There's nothing to do here at night. Maybe another state will be better off. I'll see how it goes for San Jose.

It's already weird being here. The daylight is longer than night. by 6.30am, it's already bright. And around 8.30 pm, it's still a bit bright, It's like 7.30pm back home. at 9pm, still can see the sun horizon. Not used to it though. It makes me feel confused on the time.

These few days staying in the hotel with nothing much to do except for packing, watching TV, sleeping, packing again and washing clothes, I kept thinking of my future. I need to do something to change my future. Only if I could get my Master course coming, I vow I will study hard and smart so that I can get a real and better job.

My dream...

I'm boarding now.... San Jose... here I come... freezing place... what is it like?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stillborn baby, foetus found

Are we Malaysians really that friendly?

I'm getting married