Going home soon...

...and it's very soon.

After 2 and a half weeks of staying in the States, when I finally able to enjoy more at San Jose, I have to go home. Too soon, but the whole journey was incredibly relaxing for me. At least I got to run away from the hustle rustle of my job. Although it will be a long break soon, at least now I'm not working. Too much problem occur and it's someone I don't want to handle right now. I'm too stress and my gray hair are countless right now.

Anyway, the weather here is nice with a bit of icy wind piercing through my skin. But it's very nice. Next time I travel long distance, I want to experience snow though I can't imagine how I will survive. My lips chipped, skin too dry, and I'm in a mess.

I can't wait to go home too. Can't wait to meet baby Yi Xuan and her brother (lil brat) Kai Xuan. But on my job.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stillborn baby, foetus found

Are we Malaysians really that friendly?

I'm getting married